Radiant Training & Consulting, LLC is now offering COMPLIMENTARY COURSES to current clients who refer NEW CLIENTS to us. The new clients MUST register and pay for the following courses ONLY:
EIGHT HOUR PRE-ASSIGNMENT AND SIXTEEN HOUR ON-THE-JOB TRAINING COURSE FOR SECURITY GUARDS
- Refer five (5) new clients who register and pay for the above-referenced courses.
- Person referring may attend one (1) complimentary course of their choice.
EIGHT HOUR ANNUAL IN-SERVICE TRAINING COURSE FOR SECURITY GUARDS
- Refer five (5) new clients who register and pay for the above-referenced course.
- Person referring may attend one (1) complimentary Eight Hour Annual In-Service Training Course for Security Guards ONLY.
Click here to print out business card referral flyer. Please print double-sided.
If you participate in this exciting Referral Program, you are agreeing to the following Rules and Regulations governing the Referral Program:
- The current client who refers new clients will NOT receive referral credits if the new client cancels and requests a refund for the course(s) for which they registered and paid.
- The current client who refers a new client SHOULD provide the new client with a Radiant Business Card containing the current client’s complete name (including full Middle Name) and telephone number.
- The names and telephone numbers on the back of the Radiant Business Cards MUST be legible.
- The Radiant Business Card SHOULD be presented by the new client to the Radiant staff when the new client registers and pays for the course(s) prior to the date of the course or on the date of the course. In-person and by-phone referrals are also acceptable means of referring new clients.
- Earned referral credits are not transferable to other people.
- Earned referral credits cannot be redeemed for a cash payment.
- Earned referral credits for the Eight Hour Pre-Assignment Training Course for Security Guards/Sixteen Hour On-the-Job Training Course for Security Guards and the Eight Hour Annual In-Service Training Course for Security Guards cannot be used toward other courses.
- The Referral Program applies ONLY to individual clients who pay "out of pocket", where the course payment is NOT paid by a corporation, company, organization, for-profit or not-for-profit institution or other privately or publicly owned or managed enterprise.
- The benefits of this program CANNOT be combined with any other offers.
- It is the responsibility of the current clients to contact/visit Radiant to inquire about their referrals and to register for their complimentary course(s).
If you have any questions, please contact us at 212-213-3434 or via email.